Join Tauranga Airsoft Club
Airsoft is more fun with friends! It’s easy to join Tauranga Airsoft Club. You can become involved in one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
Tauranga Airsoft Club are a friendly bunch of Airsoft players who regularly play in the Bay of Plenty. TAC have a great field at the TECT All Terrain Park which is undergoing regular development.
Along with playing on their local fields, TAC also puts together teams to compete at other club hosted games. These clubs range all around the upper North Island. This is a great way to hone their Airsoft skills and also share ideas with other like minded Airsofters.
Join Tauranga Airsoft Club today and become a part of the fastest growing sport in the world!
To Join TAC, you must:
- be 18 years of age or older or,
- be 16 years of age, with a NZ Firearms License
- be 14 to 17 years of age without a NZ Firearms License providing you:
– do not own, purchase or sell any airsoft firearm
– do not transport any airsoft firearm unless you are accompanied by a person who complies with items 1 or 2.
- read and complete the waiver form with their membership application
- have a mature mind set and be able to display basic safety habits when using Airsoft equipment
- submit a Membership application which will be reviewed by Tauranga Airsoft Club Inc committee member(s).
- pay the membership fee
- Discounts on field Fees
- Discounts on Club BB’s
- Retailer Discounts
- Club Patch
- Member only Social Events
- Free game perk offers
TAC Membership Form & Waivers
TAC Membership Form
To Join, please fill out this TAC Membership Form and give it to a TAC Committee Member along with your Waiver and Membership Fee..
TAC Release of Liability Waiver
When becoming a paid member of the TAC you will need to submit one of the following.
Must be renewed when you pay your annual membership subscription.
“One of the most rewarding things for me, has been seeing the change in our younger members as they develop their skill base. Often you can see the difference in a new player by the end of the day.”Kory